We have access to the Citation Connection as part of the Web of Science during a trial period until August 15th, 2014.
Citation Connection includes the following databases:
- Current Contents Connect, 1998-
Complete tables of contents and bibliographic information from journals and books, including pre-published electronic journal articles.
- Data Citation Index, 1900-
Data studies and datasets from a significant number of the world’s leading data repositories.
- Derwent Innovation Index, 1963- (incl. Derwent Chemical Reactions, 1981-)
Enriched patent literature from more than 40 patent-issuing authorities.
- Biosis Citation Index, 1926-
Life sciences content with cited references.
- Medline, 1950-
Covering biomedicine and life sciences topics.
The following additional segments are available in the Web of Science Core Collection during the trial:
- Book Citation Index, 2005-
- Current Chemical Reactions, 1986- (incl. INPI Data, 1840-1985)
- Index Chemicus, 1993-
Feedback is welcome!