Here are some of the new SPIE Digital Library features:
- As a new edition to the conference papers SPIE presents conference presentations, videos containing the audio and slides for most new presentations. Many of them also include full-text papers.
- You may create a free personal account that allows you to save citations and sign up for different types of e-mail alerts.
- The mobile version of the website has been redesigned. You may access your institution’s subscription from your personal computer at home or your mobile device. Simply sign into your personal account while on your organization’s network (once every 90 days) and you will have full off-site access.
Some new features were added to the Web of Science (WoS) in the June release:
- Citation Report feature has been redesigned with interactive visualizations
- Daily updates
- Navigation and search menu has been improved
- Filtering for Highly Cited Papers and Hot Papers is possible now
Find out more in this video:
Some new features in EndNote X8:
- Share your EndNote library with up to 100 people
- See the history of changes made to your shared library (Activity Feed)
- New icons (similar on Mac and Windows)
- New in the groups panel: Recently Added group
- Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word 2016
- and more
Video on what’s new in EndNote X8:
The new binding machine is avalible and currently located in the basement of the library.
From now on we have access to ChemZent available as a new solution in SciFinder.
ChemZent provides access to the first and only indexed, English-searchable version of Chemisches Zentralblatt. Chemisches Zentralblatt is the oldest journal of chemistry abstracts and covers literature from 1830-1969.
See press release at http://www.cas.org/news/media-releases/cas-launch-chemzent