The 13th Berlin Open Access Conference (B13) themed “Building capacity for the transformation” will be held on March 21–22, 2017 in Berlin. It will focus on the progress in the context of the OA2020 initiative.
Information and registration: https://oa2020.org/b13-conference/
Some new features in EndNote X8:
- Share your EndNote library with up to 100 people
- See the history of changes made to your shared library (Activity Feed)
- New icons (similar on Mac and Windows)
- New in the groups panel: Recently Added group
- Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word 2016
- and more
Video on what’s new in EndNote X8:
Here are some new journals that could be interesting for you:
Passanten auf der Straße beantworten die Frage: Was ist für Sie Chemie?
The interactive online workshop will help you to apply this multidisciplinary database for your research.
Introduction to the Web of Science:
- Tue, February 14 – 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Attendance is free of charge for staff and guests of the Max Planck Society, but online registration is required. Find more details on content and registration at
The online workshops are offered by the Scientific Information Retrieval Services for the Biology & Medicine Section of the Max Planck Society.