Here are the dates for the new series of online workshops on bibliographic management systems in September and October:
- Literaturverwaltung mit EndNote (in German) – September 25
- Reference Management with EndNote – September 27
- Reference Management with Mendeley – October 11
- Reference Management with Zotero – October 18
- Reference Management with Papers – October 25
All workshops begin at 10:30 am and last 90 minutes.
Attendance is free of charge for staff and guests of the Max Planck Society, but online registration is required.
The online workshops are offered by the Scientific Information Retrieval Services for the Biology & Medicine Section of the Max Planck Society. Find more details on schedule, technical requirements and registration at