A new series of online workshops has started. The interactive workshops focus on some popular bibliographic management systems:
- Reference Management Systems – Introduction & Overview – January 21
- Literaturverwaltungssysteme – Einführung & Überblick (in German) – January 24
- Literaturverwaltung mit EndNote (in German) – January 31
- Reference Management with Papers – February 4
- Reference Management with EndNote – February 5
- Reference Management with Mendeley – February 6
- Reference Management with Zotero – February 8
All workshops begin at 10:30 am and last 90 minutes.
Attendance is free of charge for staff and guests of the Max Planck Society, but online registration is required.
The online workshops are offered by the Scientific Information Retrieval Services for the Biology & Medicine Section of the Max Planck Society. Find more details on schedule, technical requirements and registration at