Here are the dates for the upcoming online workshops on bibliographic management systems:
- Reference Management with Mendeley – June 4
- Reference Management with Papers – June 6
- Reference Management with Zotero – June 13
- Literaturverwaltungssysteme – Einführung & Überblick (in German) – June 25
- Literaturverwaltung mit EndNote (in German) – July 2
- Reference Management with EndNote – July 9
All workshops begin at 10:30 am and last 90 minutes.
Attendance is free of charge for staff and guests of the Max Planck Society, but online registration is required.
The online workshops are offered by the Scientific Information Retrieval Services for the Biology & Medicine Section of the Max Planck Society. Find more details on schedule, technical requirements and registration at