The Max Planck Society established a new agreement with Taylor & Francis which includes access to almost 300 Taylor & Francis journals as well as allowing authors to publish open access in about 2.000 Taylor & Francis and Cogent journals offering a CC-BY license option.
In order to find out about the specific license types offered, please use the publisher’s OA journal finder http://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/journal-list/.
The publication charges will be directly and fully funded by the MPS.
In order to make use of the agreement, please make sure to meet the following conditions when publishing with Taylor & Francis and Cogent:
- The article has been accepted by a Taylor & Francis or Cogent journal offering a CC-BY license.
- A Max Planck author must be the corresponding author of the article.
- The author is affiliated with a Max Planck Institute and publishes under this affiliation.
- The acceptance date of the article is between Jan 1, 2017 and Dec 31, 2019.
- Eligible article types under this agreement are primarily article types with the nature of an original paper or review paper.
When submitting, a Max Planck email address should be used (if possible) and the Max Planck affiliation should be stated.