The first issue of OSA Continuum has been published in September 2018. It is an open access journal published by the Optical Society of America. OSA Continuum welcomes contributions from the broad optics and photonics community and includes a transparent peer review option.
Starting on 1 January 2019, the Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy (JNIRS) has become part of our license for the journals of the Optical Society of America. JNIRS publishes articles on near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy and technology.
Herewith we inform you that the central e-journal agreement with the Optical Society of America (OSA) is ending 2011. From January 2012 there is no central agreement for access to electronic journals from OSA available.
Archive access to volume 2007 – 2011 of all OSA journals is guaranteed:
- Advances in Optics & Photonics (2009–PRESENT)
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomedical Optics Express (2010–PRESENT)
- Chinese Optics Letters
- Journal of the Optical Society of America A
- Journal of the Optical Society of America B
- Journal of Display Technology
- Journal of Lightwave Technology
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea
- Journal of Optical Communications & Networking (2009–PRESENT)
- Journal of Optical Networking backfile (2007–2009)
- Journal of Optical Technology
- Optics Express
- Optical Materials Express (2011–PRESENT)
- Optics Letters
- Optics News backfile
- Optics & Photonics News
- OSA’s Topical Meetings Proceedings
We will inform you about the further procedure within this topic in our institute.
Feedback is welcome!