The Project DEAL has established a nationwide open access agreement with Wiley which allows authors to publish open access in nearly all Wiley fully open access and hybrid journals. The agreement covers the open access publishing of accepted articles by submitting corresponding authors affiliated with Max Planck.
The agreement also covers read access to all Wiley journals.
In order to make use of the agreement, the following criteria must be met:
- The acceptance date of the article must be after July 1, 2019.
- The author must publish under the Max Planck affiliation which must also be stated in the published article.
- The author must be the submitting and corresponding author of the article.
- “Primary research articles” and “reviews” are regarded as article types entitled for OA publications.
- Please select the CC-BY license to comply with the Berlin Declaration on Open Access and the guidelines of PlanS!